- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 4 salmon fillets, with skin (6 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Combine soy sauce and 1/2 tsp wasabi paste; mix well. Spoon mixture over salmon with skin side down. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill over medium heat or rack of broiler pan.
- Grill or broil 4 to 5 inhces from heat source for about 8 minutes. Salmon should be flakey.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and remaining 1 tsp of wasabil paste & mix well. Taste and add more wasabi if desired. Transfer salmon to serving plates and top with mayonnaise mixture.