This super easy , 4 ingredients recipe comes from the July 2010 issue of Womans Day magazine. I love the Blue Diamond Wasabi Soy Almonds that are used in this recipe. The crunch of the almonds and the bite of the wasabi makes this a delicious entree!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup wasabi-soy almonds, chopped
- 4 salmon fillets, 6 oz each
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 425. Line a shallow baking pan with foil.
- In a small bowl, toss panko crumbs, chopped almonds and 2 tsp oil.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Evenly pat 2 T crumb mixture on top of each fillet. Bake 10 - 12 minutes until fish is just cooked through and topping is browned. Serve with soy sauce if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was excellent! What a great idea for those already tasty almonds that my husband and I both love. The oven toasts the almonds and makes the salmon so good! My husband doesn't particularly go for salmon first thing if he sees it, but he'll eat it. I like salmon, though, and I would totally make this again (if just every once in awhile). I made half a recipe for just my husband and me, and I served this with edamame succotash (recipe #390055 minus the shrimp) for a very tasty dinner. Thanks for posting another easy, keeper recipe, Julie! :) Made for Spring PAC 2011.Reply