Classic Thai Fried Rice
photo by CaliforniaJan
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1⁄2 lb tofu, diced
- 4 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaf, chopped
- 10 green onions, garnish
- cucumber, thinly sliced, garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the curry paste and stir-fry until it releases its aroma.
- Add the tofu and cook another 3 minutes.
- Add the rice, mix and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, green onion and cilantro and transfer to a serving dish and garnish.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerated it will keep a couple of weeks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"