Thai Curry Stir-Fry
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and quick recipe from Thai Cooking and More
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- nonstick olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2⁄3 cup sliced carrot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- hot cooked rice
- Stir together broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, curry powder and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Spray wok or large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium high heat.
- Add onions and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute; remove from wok.
- Add broccoli and carrot to wok; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp tender; remove from wok.
- Add oil to hot wok.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir broth mixture and add to wok.
- Cook and stir until broth mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly.
- Return all vegetables to to wok and heat through.
- Serve with rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This had all of the characteristics of a wonderful weeknight supper- fast, easy, and tasty. I'd say that it was more than 2 servings, but that could be because my chicken breasts were fairly large, and I added both bok choy and red peppers, since I had them on hand. The sauce was just perfect- thickened nicely, and had plenty of flavor, but was a real change from the coconut milk and red curry paste mix that I'm used to. I went very easy on the red pepper flakes, since one of my guests doesn't like anything spicy. Definitely a make again. Thanks for posting!1Reply