Spicy Orange Pork Stir Fry
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cubed
- 28 ounces chop suey vegetables, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 3⁄4 tablespoon thai garlic curry paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest (optional)
- In a wok, heat olive oil.
- Add pork tenderloin and saute till the pork is no longer pink.
- Add garlic and saute for a second making sure you don't burn it.
- Add vegetables and mushrooms and stir fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a small measuring cup, squeeze two oranges to make 1 cup of juice.
- Add ginger, garlic curry paste, and soy sauce to the orange juice and mix well.
- Pour sauce over vegetable/meat mixture and stir fry approxmately five minutes.
- Remove about 1/4 cup liquid from wok and add the cornstarch and stir thoroughly until there are no lumps.
- Turn up to high and add cornstarch, stirring constantly to thicken sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I both love to cook. I love all the recipe websites and use them alot. We like to try new recipes.