Santa Fe Stir Fry
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lawrys garlic powder, with parsley
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups frozen assorted fresh vegetables, partially thawed and drained
- hot cooked rice
- In a 12-inch skillet, blend onion soup mix, oil, water, lime juice and garlic powder; let stand 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in chicken and vegetables.
- Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Garnish, if desired, with lime slices and or fresh parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I liked this Recipe But try putting some chopped red onion in right at the end it gives it a bit of a bite I served mine with egg noodles. If you do not have any limes try pouring hot water over lime leaves and letting them stand for at least three hours. I allways have some lime water in my fridge. It go's well in any stir-fry....PT.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Tennessee and am just the ole typical southern cook. I learned from the best, my mom! She has inspired me for years on her expertise dishes. I enjoy challenging dishes, trying new dishes, and coordinating great wines with each meal. I am not afraid to alter recipes to my tasting and have a knack for confidence in the kitchen. By day, I am a medical secretary. I love my family and love to travel. I love to entertain and mingle among family and friends. I am at peace mostly with the beach.</p>