1/2 Photos of Warmer Kartoffelsalat (Hot Potato Salad)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and slice paper thin.
- 2Saute bacon slowly in a frypan, then drain on paper towels.
- 3Saute onion in bacon fat until golden brown.
- 4Blend in flour, sugar, salt, celery seeds, and pepper.
- 5Cook over low heat, stirring until smooth and bubbly.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Stir in water and vinegar.
- 8Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 9Boil for 1 minute.
- 10Carefully stir in the potatoes and crumbled bacon bits.
- 11Remove from heat, cover and let stand until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warmer Kartoffelsalat (Hot Potato Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 497.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g