A very special salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg boneless white fish fillet
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 200 g baby asian salad leaves (available in packets in the vegetable section of supermarkets)
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 150 g snow peas, thinly sliced
- lime wedge, to serve
- 1Process the fish, onion, cilantro, curry paste, fish sauce and juice in food processor until the mixture forms a smooth paste.
- 2Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- 3You will need to cook the fish balls in batches.
- 4Arrange a single layer of balls in a baking paper lined bamboo steamer.
- 5Place steamer over a wok or large pan of boiling water.
- 6Cook, covered, for about 5 minutes or until balls are just cooked through.
- 7Repeat until all of the balls are cooked.
- 8Make the dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a jar and shake well, until combined.
- 9Arrange the salad leaves on 1 large platter or or individual serving plates.
- 10Top the leaves with the red pepper and snow peas.
- 11Place the fish balls on top, drizzle with dressing and serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Thai Fish Ball Salad
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 935.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste