Recipe by Shannon 24
Found in a grocery store flyer, posted here for safe keeping. Haven't tried yet. Looks yummy!
Top Review by MeredithPS
Absolutely favourite winter appetizer!! Even my family who aren't big cheese eaters love this one. So easy, even yummy reheated the next day. I often omit the nuts so able to take anywhere. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion