Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The dip recipe comes from Campbell's Soup...it is really yummy and easy to make...something different for parties or get togethers...
- 1 lb crusty bread (French or sourdough in your grocery bakery)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed French onion soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups swiss cheese (shredded)
- Mix soup and cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in swiss cheese.
- Spread in a 1 qrt baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Cut bread into chunks for dipping.
- You can also toast the bread chunks in the oven and then use for dipping.
I made this for a party and it was the most commented on dip. I had to give out the recipe multiple times.