Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of my aunts gave this to me,..where she found it I don't know, but it's very good.
Make and share this Warm Bacon Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté the bacon until brown; add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Drain and set aside.
- Combine egg yolks, pepper, salt, ground mustard, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and dill on medium speed of mixer.
- Slowly add oil and blend well.
- Add bacon and onions.
- If too thick, thin with vinegar.
- Adjust the seasonings and serve within 30 minutes.
- Does not keep.