Warm Bacon Dressing
photo by Betty K. Rocker
- Ready In:
- 8 slices thick sliced bacon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Stack cold bacon slices and cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Cook bacon in a small saucepan on medium heat until brown and crisp.
- Remove bacon bits to a piece of kitchen paper to drain, leaving drippings in the pan, reduce heat to medium/low.
- Add chopped onion and sauté in bacon drippings for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Turn off the heat, add remaining ingredients and wisk until the dressing becomes emulsified.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old and I have 2 children. I teach elementary school and I have a budding personal chef business. For fun, I enjoy swimming, reading, puzzles and of course trying out new recipes.