This is one of my own creations! experimenting with ingredients, I came up with a sure to please quiche. The sausage, green chilis and cilantro give it a nice mexican flavor.
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in soup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; stir in sausage mixture.
- Add chopped cilantro, green chilis and onions, add soup, stir until well blended.
- Transfer to a lightly greased (or cooking spray) 11-in x 7-in x 2 inches baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375* for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center come out clean.