Recipe by Vseward Chef-V
This is one of my own creations! experimenting with ingredients, I came up with a sure to please quiche. The sausage, green chilis and cilantro give it a nice mexican flavor.
Top Review by anozira86
I made this dish with soyrizo instead of chorizo and it was delicious. I halved it and put it in a 8x8 dish instead. The next day I sliced it up and used it as a filling for breakfast burritos. I plan to make this many times in the future. Thank you for a delicious and easy recipe.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage (or pork sausage)
- 20 ounces condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted (2 cans)
- 12 eggs
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 (3 ounce) can diced green chilies (diced)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in soup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; stir in sausage mixture.
- Add chopped cilantro, green chilis and onions, add soup, stir until well blended.
- Transfer to a lightly greased (or cooking spray) 11-in x 7-in x 2 inches baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375* for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center come out clean.