Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is another one of my tweaked recipes that everyone raves about! super creamy and delicioius.
Top Review by joanna_giselle
I really made a mess of this recipe. I forgot to put aside a cup of mixture and put the spices in the whole cheesecake. To make amends, I then put cocoa powder in the cup I took out and swirled the chocolate mix instead. Thankfully it still came out delicious and even my hubby who hates cheesecakes loved this one!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar, divided (1/4 cup)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven 350*.
- Directions: In medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1\2 cup sugar and vanilla, just until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time – blending well after each one.
- Set aside 1 cup of mixture--------.
- --Blend 1\2 cup sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon & nutmeg into remaining mixture.
- --Spread pumpkin flavor batter into crust – drop the plain batter by spoonfuls onto top – swirl with knife (create marble effect).
- Bake 350* for 15 minutes.
- Bake 300* for 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate and let completely chill before serving. (4 hrs).