1/1 Photo of Vodka Basil Tomato Sauce
TaterBug! :)'s Note:
Tangy and rich tomato and basil sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee diced onions and garlic in butter on medium heat for 7 minutes. Add vodka and bring to boil then reduce to simmer and cook for 10 minutes on low.
- 2Add tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and half and half then allow to simmer for another 10 minutes on low to low medium heat.
- 3Finish sauce by adding chopped fresh basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4This sauce goes well with seafood, pasta, and chicken.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vodka Basil Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 443.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g