Oyster Mushroom Spaghetti With Tomato and Basil Sauce
photo by gourmandelle
- Ready In:
- 500 g spaghetti (gluten-free)
- 2 cups oyster mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 big onion, diced
- 400 g tomatoes (1 can chopped and peeled tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 glass red wine
- 1 -2 pinch chili powder (optional)
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dry basil leaves
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook spaghetti as per package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add chopped onions and garlic. Sauté until golden, then add the chopped oyster mushrooms. Add wine and sauté until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add chopped peeled tomatoes, dry basil, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- When ready pour over the spaghetti and mix gently.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I started my food blog in order to share with you my knowledge about having a healthy lifestyle. First of all you must know that I don’t fit in any eating-related categories like vegetarian, vegan, raw vegan and so on. I just eat what I consider to be healthy. I am more like a dairy-free vegetarian. On my blog you'll find many delicious and healthy recipes which will help you maintain a balanced diet.</p>