Recipe by punkyluv
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
Hooray for zero points! This is quite good for the zero points rating although you can taste the cottage cheese a little bit! But over all it's great! It seems a little thin at first but an overnight in the fridge makes all the difference! Thanks for posting! :) I did add a little salt and pepper to taste!
- 2⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic or 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon white wine vinegar or 1 -2 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped