Ww 2 Points - Caramel Apple Salad
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 4 large apples (Whatever you prefer, although I use Gala)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (6 ounce) box jello fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Cut up apples into small pieces.
- Add in all other ingredients (pineapple juice included) and mix.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- 2 Points per serving (1 cup).
OH. MY GOODNESS. This is amazing! I just got back on Weight Watchers (have to lose the rest of that baby weight from my second child!) and this is now my favorite weight watchers recipe for sweets! I used a 1 ounce (small) box of butterscotch pudding and it was plenty. I was going to have this for dessert after tonight's dinner, but after I tasted this, I ended up filling up on it and not eating any dinner! :) This is definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting!
I agree the recipe is a bit misleading. But if you read to cut up the apples and look at the picture then it says mix all the ingredients together it is certainly the rest of the ingredients like the juice and pudding mix plus the whipped topping for the rest and then layer. The picture is self explanatory I think. But it would help if they worded it better.
see 22 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY