Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe from a really nice lady who grew her own rhubarb and would make these bars for us.
Make and share this Vera's Rhubarb Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except filling, cut in the margarine until crumbly.
- Lightly press half to two-thirds of the mixture into the bottom of 9x13 pan, reserving the rest for topping.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch with sugar then add the water and rhubarb.
- Cook, stirring constantly over low heat until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture over partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Continue baking for about 20 minutes or until bubbly.