1/1 Photo of Venison Swiss Steak Mediterranean (Slow Cooker)
8 hrs 15 mins
This recipe was originally for beef round steak, but I've only used boneless venison steaks with it. If you prefer, you can thicken the sauce with cornstarch. The steaks become melt-in-your-mouth tender if you cook it on low and this is absolutely fabulous over mashed potatoes! From Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir first 4 ingredients together in bowl.
- 2Place steak pieces in 3 1/2 quart (3/5 L) slow cooker. Pour 1/3 of sauce over and between pieces.
- 3Sprinkle onion and mushrooms over top.
- 4Pour remaining 2/3 of sauce over all.
- 5Cover and cook on Low for 7-9 hours or on High for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison Swiss Steak Mediterranean (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.6 mg
- Sodium 632.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 32.3 g