1/2 Photos of Veggie Sandwiches (Vegan)
I have purchased a similar sandwich at Starbucks and Whole Foods grocery store. I am the avocado lover in my house, so when I make just one sandwich, I eat the rest to avoid wasting it or having brown avocado in my refrigerator. I can't say that I mind!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add a thick layer of hummus to each slice of bread.
- 2Layer on additional ingredients (use half for each sandwich).
- 3Cut each sandwich in half and serve.
- 4NOTE: To avoid a soggy sandwich, if you are not eating this immediately, I like to wrap the lettuce, tomato, and cucumber in plastic wrap and the rest of the sandwich in its own plastic wrap. Blot your veggies with a napkin or paper towel and put it all together just before eating.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Sandwiches (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.2
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 718.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 17.5 g