The Veggie Pizza works best with Finely chopped vegetables. My mother has been making these for quite some time. They are really good. I hope you enjoy.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- vegetables (any that you desire such as green peppers, tomatos, carrots, celery, and green onions)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the cresent rolls out on cookie sheets to make large rectangles.
- cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown and then cool.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, dressing mix, and Miricle Whip together.
- Spread on top of the cooled cresent rolls.
- Chop your veggies (I like to use the food proccesor).
- Spread your veggies on top of the mixture on the cresent rolls.
- Sprinkle the Cheddar Cheese on the top.
- With sharp knife cut in half and enjoy.