1/2 Photos of Vegetarian Mushroom Soup
By the Canadian Living Test Kitchen - posted here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add mushrooms and potato; cook over medium-high heat until no liquid remains and mushrooms are tender, about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute. Stir in stock and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- 4Top each serving with dollop of sour cream and sprinkle of green onion.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 184.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: