Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Saw this one from one of tay weekly ads.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Melt butter in a 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and cook carrots, red pepper, and broccoli stirring occasionally for 6 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in parsley, heat through, and season with salt and pepper.
Perfect! I was feeling a little lazy and didn't feel like cutting up veggies so I used a mixture of frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and fresh sugar peas. I also used 2 or 3 cloves of garlic and left out the parsley and peppers, my son isn't a fan of either. I am sure this will become a regular on the menu it was such a nice and easy change from just plain steamed veggies. (4)
Attractive, delicious variation for broccoli and simple. Served with recipe#496093 and recipe#296743. TY for posting.
This is wonderful! I'm so used to veggies with lots of seasoning, but this lets the veggies just shine through. (No Soy!!) Once I cut everything up and looked at the ratio, I decided to increase the broccoli a bit for a bit more green. So quick and easy, and just delicious! Thanks for sharing! Made for Rookie tag game.