Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a website with Passover recipes. This was submitted by Hedy Gordon of Plantation, FL. I haven't tried it yet but I will add some garlic powder when I make it.
- 6 zucchini, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup matzo meal
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook zucchini and carrots until soft.
- Drain and mash.
- Combine with 1/4 cup melted margarine and all other ingredients.
- Pour into 9" greased pan.
- Drizzle remaining margarine over the top and sprinkle with matzo meal.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 1 hour.