Prep 30 mins
Cook 36 mins
From Southern Living.
- 2 large potatoes (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover for 15-2o minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch cubes; place potato cubes in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, combine the broth and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in corn; cook 1 minute.
- Add mixture to potato in bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Wipe out skillet; coat with cooking spray.
- Add potato mixture to skillet and spread evenly in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat, without stirring, for 5-7 minutes or until bottom layer of potatoes turns golden.
- Add thyme and next 3 ingredients; toss to coat; spray with additional cooking spray.
- Cook 3 minutes; sprinkle with 3 tablespoons parsley; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve warm.