A comfort food easy and quick that taste like it simmered for hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs beef bottom round roast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 small carrots, out into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1In a Dutch oven, brown beef in oil; drain.
- 2Add water, onion, celery, carrots, potatoes and bouillon.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer for 25-30 Minutes or until veg, are tender.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Combine flour and water until smooth; add to beef mixture.
- 7Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 447.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 26.6 g