1/1 Photo of Vegan Chicken Salad
This one is super yummy!! I absolutely don't miss chicken in this one! It comes from... oh.. one of my cook books--probably either La Dolce Vegan, How it all Vegan, or Garden of Vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml tempeh, cubed
- 118.29 ml vegan mayonnaise (I like to use Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Grapeseed oil flavor)
- 1 celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium pickle, finely chopped (I use bread and butter pickles)
- 1 of a medium onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml parsley, minced
- 9.85 ml mustard
- 9.85 ml soy sauce (braggs aminos)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Steam tempeh for 15 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 3Toss together all ingredients.
- 4Add 1-2 teaspoons of curry powder to spice it up a little.
- 5And of course, refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 958.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 17.0 g