1/1 Photo of Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Be Nutritious's Note:
Healthy, whole wheat vegan blueberry muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1 Tbsp ground flax seed with 3 Tbsp water. Set aside.
- 2In one bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix together.
- 3In another bowl combine wet ingredients and stir around.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients together with 1 cup blueberries and mix until combined but not smooth. Do not over mix, few lumps are absolutely fine.
- 5Spoon mixture into greased muffin pan filling each tin 3/4 full. Bake 20 min in the oven preheated to 375°F.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 694.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 12.1 g