Recipe by Chef Teresa #2
It is really easy to make. I use deep dish pie crust. I found this recipe from a co-worker cookbook. It calls for can of Veg-All, I use a bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can Veg-All, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (9 inch) frozen pie crusts, thawed (deep dish)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (optional)
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Cover with top crust; crimp edges to seal.
- Slit top crust and brush with egg.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.