Veg-All Pot Pie
photo by Amy D.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables,chicken, soup, and seasoning.
- Fit one pie crust into 9-inch pie pan; pour vegetable mixture into pie crust.
- Top with remaining crust, crimp edges to seal and pick top with fork.
- Bake at 350F for 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot.
- Allow pie to cool slightly before cutting into wedges to serve.
- (As requested, I copied this recipe exactly as it appears on the Veg-All label I have saved and have been using since the early 90's!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My mother has made this since I was a little girl (I'm 24 now). I make this ALL THE TIME now. I think my father-in-law became excited for me to be part of the family because of this! Hehe. He requests it constantly, and when my MIL tried to make it she changed a couple of things- he told her nothing needs to be changed and that it wasn't as good as mine! LOL