Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe comes from Georgia--got it at a Church Dinner. Very simple and good.
Make and share this Veg-All Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Saute in butter celery, onions, and garlic.
- Mix together the sour cream, Miracle Whip, and cheese. Mix the water chestnuts, Veg-all with the celery, onions, garlic, sour cream, Miracle Whip, and cheese.
- Pour into a 2-quart greased casserole dish.
- Top with the Ritz cracker and butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes. ENJOY!
Very good, we all enjoyed it. I used regular mayo because I felt the MIracle Whip would add too much sweetness, not what I wanted. Thank You Rose!