Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy peasy fluffy spongy cupcakes
Make and share this Vanilla Sponge Cupcake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees Celcius and line cupcake pans.
- Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
- Whisk egg white until its frothy, gradually add sugar while whisking in the highest speed.
- Add egg yolks one at a time while whisking, then the softened butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add cake flour and baking powder mixture. Continue mixing until texture is well combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into cupcake pans and bake for 12-15 minutes.