Easy peasy fluffy spongy cupcakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 170 degrees Celcius and line cupcake pans.
- 2Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
- 3Whisk egg white until its frothy, gradually add sugar while whisking in the highest speed.
- 4Add egg yolks one at a time while whisking, then the softened butter and vanilla.
- 5Gradually add cake flour and baking powder mixture. Continue mixing until texture is well combined and smooth.
- 6Pour mixture into cupcake pans and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Sponge Cupcake
Serving Size: 1 (770 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 82.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g