Mini Cupcake Tin Pies
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 2 (2 count) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling
- 1 egg, whisked
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out a single pie crust and cut out 4-inch circles of dough with a cookie cutter or lid. .
- Place one dough circle in the bottom of each muffin tin cup. .
- Fill each to the top with the pie filling of your choice, about 1/4 cup. .
- Use the remaining dough to top each with a design. You can cut out leaves and other fall shapes with a cookie cutter, or top them with a simple lattice design.
- Use a pastry brush to dab a little bit of whisked egg on the top of each and bake 30-40 minutes until the filling starts to bubble and the crust is golden. .
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes before removing with the help of a butter knife.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!