Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing salad and easy.
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches, drain and save juice
- water, plus reserved peach juice to make 1 cup
- 1 (6 ounce) package peach Jell-O
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Drain the peaches and save the juice.
- Using juice and enough water to make 1 cup, bring to a boil.
- Dissolve jello in liquid.
- Add the ice cream and stir well.
- Add peaches and chill.
- Garnish with whipped topping and a peach slice.
A very simple and easy jello salad that is very tasty. I had a can of peaches I needed to use for our evening meal and this recipe filled the bill - though I have to confess I only had apricot jello and I don't think I would be able to tell the difference had I used peach jello. Thank-you Nana!