Vanilla Cinnamon Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup purple seedless grapes
- 1 large apple, chopped with skin on
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained, reserve 3 t juice
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package fat free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or (3 1/4 ounce) package vegetarian fat free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Combine all fruit in large bowl.
- In small bowl, combine pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over fruit and stir lightly.
- Sprinkle juice over fruit 1 T at a time, stirring lightly until slightly pasty.
- (Fruit will add wetness over time.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a hit at dinner. It makes a nice refreshing dessert or side dish. And it is so easy to put together with a lot of flavor. I used a Red Delicious apple and a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple (grabbed the wrong can :( at the grocery). We did think the cinnamon flavor was quite strong and could probably be reduced by 1/2. I only used 2 Tbsp of pineapple juice. Thanks.