Recipe by Donna hoskinson
This cake is sure to be a hit for any occasion.
Top Review by Sewing4Jesus
Excellent flavor. The cookie type crust it made was a little difficult to cut through with a plastic knife, but I truely loved it. I made it for a church gathering and have had several people ask for the recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pumpkin milk, sugar, cinnamon, and eggs.
- Pour pumpkin mix in a 9x12 pan lined with wax paper.
- Crumble dry cake mix over the pumpkin mix.
- Crumble nuts over the cake mix.
- Pour cooled melted butter over the top.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes at 350°F.
- Turn upside down, remove wax paper and cool.
- Add topping and refrigerate.