Love stuffed cabbage, but am usually too lazy to make it, too complicated. this recipe has the same tastes with less work.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place chopped cabbage in bottom of 8x8 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brown meat and onions together and drain off all fat.
- Stir in rice and salt and pepper.
- Place meat and rice mixture over cabbage in baking dish.
- Mix soup and water together and pour over meat and cabbage mixture.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover pan for the last 10 minutes.
- Can double recipe and bake in 13x9 pan, bake uncover for 1 hour 30 minutes, uncover for last 10 minutes.