1/1 Photo of Unstuffed Cabbage
1 hr 20 mins
Love stuffed cabbage, but am usually too lazy to make it, too complicated. this recipe has the same tastes with less work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place chopped cabbage in bottom of 8x8 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Brown meat and onions together and drain off all fat.
- 4Stir in rice and salt and pepper.
- 5Place meat and rice mixture over cabbage in baking dish.
- 6Mix soup and water together and pour over meat and cabbage mixture.
- 7Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 8Uncover pan for the last 10 minutes.
- 9Can double recipe and bake in 13x9 pan, bake uncover for 1 hour 30 minutes, uncover for last 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Unstuffed Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.5
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 540.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 25.8 g