Recipe by evelyn/athens
This is delicious with bbq anything.
Top Review by Brenda.
I loved this! I was a bit leary of the cottage cheese, but it blended in nicely. I skipped the pickles and shaved the red off of a few radishes for added color. The dill is a MUST. I added about 4 tbsp and loved the fresh flavor it added. Thanks for sharing ev! Made for ZWT4
- 2 lbs diced cooked potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 4 pickles, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, onions, celery, green pepper, pickles, red onion and eggs in a large bowl.
- Blend together cottage cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip), pickle juice, dill, mustard and salt.
- Pour over potatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Chill several hours before serving.
- This in nice served in a lettuce-lined bowl and topped with crisp, crumbled bacon, radish slices and dill sprigs.