Uncle Ben's Fiesta Chicken
- Cut chicken breasts into 1/2-inch strips.
- Heat 5-qt sauce pan with tight fitting lid over medium-high heat. Spray pan with non-stick spray and add chicken. Cook until chicken is fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion, red bell pepper, and chili powder. Mix well and continue to cook 2 minutes more.
- Add rice, water, salsa, and corn. Mix well and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, top with cilantro and keep covered 5 minutes more or until ready to serve.