1/1 Photo of Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
I just love double chocolate cookies especially when their ultimate taste touches my taste buds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- 2MELT 2 cups morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- 3COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in remaining morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 4BAKE for 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 5Let it sit for about 15 minutes to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g