Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From my mom's Gooseberry Patch Mom's Favorite Recipes Cookbook. Great comfort food.
Make and share this Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 potatoes, baked and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Spread mixture into an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil; bake in a 350° oven for 40 minutes.
this was delicious! mine didn't take 2 hrs total time so don't let that deter you-it IS worth every minute though! we put some bacon bits on top and YUM! right on w/the serving size too! thanks a bunch!!
This is a really great comforting side dish that goes well with just about anything ~ I recently served these potatoes alongside our Christmas ham! The simple-to-make recipe halves easily and can be made in advance. I use diced unpeeled baked potatoes and sometimes add a few chopped scallions. Thanks for sharing this recipe that my family so enjoys!