Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
Fun and delicious!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fudge sauce
- 1⁄3 cup caramel sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and sides of a 9 -inch springform pan.
- Pour 1 1/2 cup fudge sauce into bottom of pan (heat the fudge sauce just a bit so that it is easy to pour, not hard clumps).
- Set pan aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until creamed.
- Add eggs and egg yolk all at once and mix until combined - gradually stir in milk and mix well.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust.
- Place springform pan onto a cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool pan on a cake rack for about 15 minutes.
- Loosen the crust from sides of pan and cool for about 40 additional minutes.
- Warm the caramel sauce and pour onto top of cheesecake, spreading a fine, thin layer.
- sprinkle pecans on top of caramel sauce/cheesecake top.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Very tasty and rich, this one's a keeper.