Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a turkey salad recipe from Canyon Ranch. Very tasty and a great way to use leftover turkey.
- 1⁄2 lb turkey breast, cooked
- 1⁄8 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup apple, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons canola oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- Mix together first 12 ingredients.
- Using a food processor, pulse mixture for 2 to 3 seconds at a time until mixture finely diced.
- Spread a 1/4 cup of spinach on top of a tortilla. Place 1/4 cup of turkey mixture on top of spinach and fold tortilla burrito style.