Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup uncooked whole wheat couscous
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°; generously spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Gently mix turkey, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, couscous, egg, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper, and salt in a big bowl (preferable to use your hands and not overwork the mixture).
- Equally divide the mixture among muffin cups.
- Spread barbecue sauce on top of each loaf.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until the meatloaves are cooked through and an instant-read thermometer reads 165°.
- Let the loaves stand in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.