east coast nellie's Note:
This sweet and savory snack is my favorite way to enjoy delicious ripe cantaloupes in the summer! You can also double or triple this to make quick summer appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mustard, honey, pepper; stir well.
- 2Spread 1 tsp mustard mixture on each turkey slice.
- 3Cut turkey slices in half lengthwise.
- 4Wrap 1 turkey slice spirally around each cantaloupe slice, or find another creative way to combine turkey and cantaloupe.
- 5Repeat with remaining mustard, turkey, and melon!
- 6Yum Yum.
- 7Makes 1 snack for me, or 6 appetizers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey -melon Roll-ups
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 1087.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard