Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Roll Ups
A great way to eat your veggies! This recipe makes and impressive meal to serve to guests. This recipe was created for RSC 6.
- Ready In:
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 portabella mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1 cup light cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons instant powdered milk, disolved in
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cook lasagna noodles.
- Cook onions in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, onions, mozzarella cheese, sour cream and egg, garlic, basil and mushroom and mix well.
- In a saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
- Stir in flour, bouillon, and stir in milk/water, cream,salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Over medium heat, stir until mixture thickens then remove from heat.
- Lay out 1 noodle at a time and spread 1/4 cup spinach mix over each noodle.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Spread small amount sauce on bottom of an 8 x 8 baking pan Place rolls in dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over roll ups.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees until sauce bubbles.
- Serve with a salad and garlic bread if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more