Janet Musgrove's Note:
Delightful dish for leftover turkey, a brunch, a potluck, or family meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise (I use light mayo)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, to taste
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar (Can be hard to find. Try upscale grocer)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt (Original recipe calls for 2 t, but I found that to be a little too much for my taste.)
- 1Cook pasta, drain,& toss in olive oil.
- 3Combine pasta, turkey, cherries, onion, celery,& ¼ c almonds.
- 4Mix in dressing to desired consistency.
- 5Top with other ¼ c almonds.
- 6NOTE: I tried substituting dried cranberries with cherry flavoring, but the flavor is just not the same as the dried cherries!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey, Dried Cherry Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 787.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: