Recipe by Chef mariajane
Another fantastic way to use up leftover turkey - so delicious!!
Top Review by IngridH
This was very good, especially considering how fast it goes together. I used half a recipe of recipe #397758 in place of the can of soup, and doubled the turkey. This was thick, hearty, and flavorful- a soup I'll definitely make again. Thanks for posting!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can milk (10 3/4 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup Pace Picante Sauce or 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cooked turkey, cubed (or chicken)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onion, sliced