1/1 Photo of Turkey Casserole With Bacon
Red Chef Mama's Note:
I made this one night when we were running low on meat choices and I had bacon that I needed to use. It turned out really well and I am posting the recipe so it isn't just sitting in my head and I can find it later!! I hope you all like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb turkey breast
- 8 -10 slices bacon
- 1 (10 2/3 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 2/3 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crused
- onion powder, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- parmesan cheese, shredded for topping
- cheddar cheese, shredded for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 3Boil the turkey breasts until no longer pink and shred the meat.
- 4Cook bacon strips until crisp (Save the grease) and crumble the bacon.
- 5Stir together the soups and sour cream in a large bowl.
- 6Stir the onion and garlic powders and both of the 1/3 cup of the cheeses into the soup mixture.
- 7Pour a little bit of the bacon grease into the soup mixture and add the crumbled bacon, stir well to combine.
- 8Melt the butter and add to the saltine crackers, mixing well.
- 9Stir shredded turkey into the soup mixture and then pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- 10Top casserole with the buttered crackers.
- 11Coook for 10 minutes then remove from oven and add the rest of the shredded parmesan and shredded cheddar.
- 12Cook in oven for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Casserole With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.0
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 1320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 28.9 g