Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this one night when we were running low on meat choices and I had bacon that I needed to use. It turned out really well and I am posting the recipe so it isn't just sitting in my head and I can find it later!! I hope you all like it!
- 1 lb turkey breast
- 8 -10 slices bacon
- 1 (10 2/3 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 2/3 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crused
- onion powder, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- parmesan cheese, shredded for topping
- cheddar cheese, shredded for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Boil the turkey breasts until no longer pink and shred the meat.
- Cook bacon strips until crisp (Save the grease) and crumble the bacon.
- Stir together the soups and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Stir the onion and garlic powders and both of the 1/3 cup of the cheeses into the soup mixture.
- Pour a little bit of the bacon grease into the soup mixture and add the crumbled bacon, stir well to combine.
- Melt the butter and add to the saltine crackers, mixing well.
- Stir shredded turkey into the soup mixture and then pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Top casserole with the buttered crackers.
- Coook for 10 minutes then remove from oven and add the rest of the shredded parmesan and shredded cheddar.
- Cook in oven for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
This tastes awesome! The only thing I did differently was add egg noodles. Thank you for the recipe. My family loved it!!